VAGAYBOND


Private Travel Diary

Now Available for download and purchase




$1.99


"I have finally decided to release my personal and nostalgic years of travel. This edition covers the special times in the Middle East, Africa, and Thailand. Meet Washington, my Kenyan friend as well as my group of guy friends from the Arab Gulf. I hope you like reading my private travel diary."



"My friends would come by my flat in their big flashy cars, asking me to go out with them. Usually a group of 2 or 3, sometimes more. Once leaving the city centre, away from the secret police and judging eyes, one is greeted by the desert. My arab friends would take me to the desert for an evening, sometimes an overnight tent camping party."











// Copyright © VAGAYBOND //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //